LimmaTech Biologics AG is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company active in the vaccine and therapeutic fields. In collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline, LimmaTech is developing new generations of antibacterial bioconjugate vaccines against major diseases. We are also actively exploring applications of glycoengineering and protein glycosylation technology in other fields.
To support our Research team, we are currently looking for a:
Research Associate / Research Scientist, 100%
Do you want to be part of a passionate team that strives towards developing vaccines against human diseases using exploration, innovation, team spirit and hard work? Then we want you to apply!
As a member of our Research team your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, performing, and analyzing experiments under guidance of an experienced Group Leader
- Producing research grade glycoconjugate vaccine candidates for preclinical and analytical testing
- Experimentally establishing expression and purification strategies for production of vaccine lead candidates with desired characteristics and yield using state of the art techniques
- Analyzing purified vaccine candidates for protein content and glycosylation (i.e., SE-HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, ELISA, MS, colorimetric assays etc.)
- Assay development for allowing early assessment of vaccine candidates (stability, functionality, and immunogenicity)
- Providing opinions on solutions for technical and scientific problems in multi-disciplinary team meetings and discussions
- Representing your project and team within and outside of the Research team for optimal performance
You are an efficient and enthusiastic multi-cultural team player with:
- Proactive, enthusiastic and curious personality – you can get things done!
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry or Molecular Biology from a recognized institution
- Proven hands-on experience and profound knowledge in protein expression and purification, and assay development (as immunoassays, e.g., ELISAs, and biochemical assays)
- Experience in high throughput methods for protein expression and purification is beneficial
- Understanding of protein structure and engineering is a plus
- A minimum of two years’ experience in biotech industry
- Sound verbal and written communication skills in English
The working place is in Schlieren near Zürich, easily accessible by public transportation. If this woke your interest and you feel excited to work in a friendly, highly motivated and dynamic team, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please press the “Submit” button to send your detailed application including a motivation letter, CV, diplomas and references if applicable. Your documents must be submitted in one PDF file. (Incomplete applications will not be considered.) Due to visa regulations, only applicants eligible to a Swiss work permit can be considered for this position.
Please fill the below application form.