LimmaTech Biologics AG is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company active in the vaccine and therapeutic fields. In collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline, LimmaTech is developing new generations of antibacterial bioconjugate vaccines against major diseases. We are also actively exploring applications of glycoengineering and protein glycosylation technology in other fields.
To support our Research team, we are currently looking for a:
Research Associate (m/f) 100%, Temporary
You hold a B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Molecular Biology or Microbiology from a recognized institution or an equivalent qualification and have a strong practical and theoretical background in molecular microbiology. In addition, you should be familiar with state-of-the-art methods in prokaryotic expression platforms. Demonstrated working experience in an industrial, biomedical research setting would be ideal.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team focusing on one of LimmaTech’s research projects
- Performing, analyzing and planning experiments under guidance of an experienced Group Leader
- Generating recombinant glycoconjugate vaccine candidates using techniques such as molecular cloning, genomic engineering and other recombinant DNA technology, etc.
- Providing solutions for technical and scientific problems
- Communicating with other team members inside and outside of the research team for optimal performance
- Documenting data and presenting results at internal research meetings
You are an efficient, proactive and enthusiastic person, motivated to bring task to completion and have
- Proven hands-on experience and profound knowledge in molecular microbiology, genetic engineering and bacteriology techniques
- Additional knowledge in prokaryotic protein expression, protein purification and analytical biochemistry
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
The working place is in Schlieren near Zürich, easily accessible by public transportation. Ideally, we would like you to start at the beginning of August; the assignment lasts until the end of January 2021. If you meet the requirements of this exciting position and want to work in a friendly, highly motivated and dynamic team, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please press the “Submit” button to send your detailed application including a motivation letter, CV, diplomas and references if applicable. Your documents must be submitted in one PDF file. Due to visa regulations, only applicants eligible for a Swiss work permit can be considered for this position.
Please fill the below application form.