LimmaTech Biologics AG is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing new generations of antibacterial vaccines against life-threatening diseases.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic
Laboratory Technician (m/f, 100%)
to join our Research and Development team. The successful candidate will work in biofermentation and upstream process development and operate different cell systems in various fermenters. You will, in addition, have the ability to perform initial product analytics enabling design of follow-up experiments as well as transfer to the next process level.
- Working in an interdisciplinary team focusing on LimmaTech’s research and development projects
- Performing and analyzing experiments under guidance of an experienced team leader
- Screening of new microbial expression systems for optimization of vaccine candidates’ production
- Executing and developing robust and scalable upstream fermentation processes using different bioreactor systems from 0.2 to 10 L scales, including in-process control and monitoring
- Analyzing vaccine candidates’ production by SDS-PAGE and Western blot
- Performing weekly routine lab work and maintenance of lab infrastructure
- Documentation of results in a timely, accurate and traceable manner
- A completed apprenticeship as laboratory technician in biology or chemistry or an equal professional education
- Experience in microbial fermentation, knowledge of screening of expression systems and standard methods in protein analytics
- Experience in working with MS-Office programs and electronic monitoring software
- A precise, reliable and team-oriented working style
- Sound verbal and written communication skills in English
This is a temporary position for 6 months with the possibility to become permanent. The working place is in Schlieren near Zürich, easily accessible by public transportation.
If you meet the requirements of this exciting position and want to work in a friendly, highly motivated and dynamic team, we are interested in hearing from you!
Please press the “Submit” button to send your detailed application including a motivation letter, CV, diplomas and references if applicable. Your documents must be submitted in one PDF file. Due to visa regulations, only applicants eligible to a Swiss work permit can be considered for this position.
Please fill the below application form.