LimmaTech Biologics AG is a Swiss clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. We are advancing our proprietary vaccine pipeline to halt the increasing threat of global infections due to emerging antimicrobial resistance (AMR) and sexually transmitted diseases. Working at LimmaTech is a unique chance to be part of the development of life saving vaccines.
LimmaTech Biologics› Quality Control (QC) team plays a pivotal role in the characterization, release, and stability studies of vaccine candidates. Our team supports various facets including research, product and process development, as well as preclinical and clinical studies. We offer state-of-the art services utilizing advance biochemical, physico-chemical and immunological assays.
Join our CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls) Development team! We are actively seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual:
Analytical Associate 100%
- Developing, performing, and validating analytical methods for characterization and release testing of vaccine candidates manufactured by E. coli based biotechnological platforms
- Analyzing biomolecules such as (glyco)proteins, (glyco)lipids and glycans using state-of-the art assays (HPLC, SDS-PAGE, western blot, ELISA, colorimetric assays etc.)
- Planning and performing stability and formulation studies
- Reporting and evaluating data in scientific meetings and technical reports
- Independently planning and executing analytical research projects
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Maintaining laboratory equipment according to safety and operational standards
You are a proactive, and enthusiastic team player, motivated to bring tasks to completion with:
- Education as a laboratory technician, B.Sc., or M.Sc. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biology (or equivalent)
- Proven hands-on experience in HPLC techniques, immunoassays (e.g., ELISA) and biochemical assays
- Experience in an industry setting is a plus
- Proficiency in HPAEC-PAD and glycan analytics is beneficial
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
We offer a friendly, highly motivated, multi-cultural, and dynamic work environment located in Schlieren, near Zürich. The location is easily accessible by public transportation.
If you meet the requirements of this exciting position and want to contribute to our mission, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your detailed application, including a motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters as one PDF file. Incomplete applications and applications via Linked In that only contain a CV will not be considered.
Please note that due to visa regulations, only applicants eligible to work in Switzerland can be considered for this position.
Please fill the below application form.